Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Brownie
This easy-to-make brownie is low in fat and carbohydrates and is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without going overboard. Makes 1 serving.
- 1 scoop of Whey Gourmet Peanut Butter Chocolate
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp natural peanut butter
- In a small microwave safe bowl, mix together protein powder and cocoa powder.
- Add in 1/4 cup water and stir until blended.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, or until the outside is a brownie-like consistency, and the centre is still a
gooey, pudding-like centre.
- You'll see it puff up in the microwave. Don't overcook it or it will be dry!
- Top with peanut butter and enjoy!
From: Busy But Healthy Recipes With Fitness and Health Expert Kristine Fretwell